Traveling Luck for Krivača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krivaca?What's around Krivaca?
Wikipedia near Krivaca
Where to stay near Krivača
The timezone in Krivaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.4700°, Longitude. 20.5083°
Satellite map around Krivača
Loading map of Krivača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krivača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Godović (1.7km)
- Vranjevo (1.8km)
- Obarak (2.1km)
- Beli Potok (2.2km)
- Božići (2.4km)
- Lipovac (3.2km)
- Palež (3.4km)
- Borika (3.5km)
- Prčani (4.1km)
- Dolevi (4.2km)
- Batina (4.3km)
- Zasad (4.4km)
- Vučkovići (4.6km)
- Kosurići (4.8km)
- Leskovica (4.9km)
- Zeleznica (5.1km)
- Gušterice (5.9km)
- Kljunovići (6km)
- Brezova (6.1km)
- Kamenjska (6.1km)
- Kamenjani (6.2km)
- Selište (6.2km)
- Kralji (6.4km)
- Slatina (6.5km)
- Šiće (6.6km)
- Belobraće (6.6km)
- Ðakovo (7km)
- Barice (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krivača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Delo (3.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lekina Strana (6.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dela (6.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nikoljača (6.3km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Savošnica (6.9km)
Airports close to Krivača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (128.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (221.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.9km)