Traveling Luck for Obarak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Obarak?What's around Obarak?
Wikipedia near Obarak
Where to stay near Obarak
The timezone in Obarak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4736°, Longitude. 20.5303°
Satellite map around Obarak
Loading map of Obarak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obarak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obarak (0km)
- Vranjevo (1.5km)
- Beli Potok (2.1km)
- Lipovac (2.1km)
- Prčani (2.6km)
- Batina (2.7km)
- Godović (2.8km)
- Zasad (3.1km)
- Kosurići (3.4km)
- Božići (3.6km)
- Dolevi (4.1km)
- Kamenjani (4.1km)
- Borika (4.3km)
- Zeleznica (4.7km)
- Belobraće (4.8km)
- Palež (4.9km)
- Kralji (5.1km)
- Leskovica (5.2km)
- Slatina (5.6km)
- Selište (5.6km)
- Vučkovići (5.7km)
- Kljunovići (5.8km)
- Krdžići (6.4km)
- Gušterice (6.5km)
- Barice (6.6km)
- Odmejie (6.6km)
- Brezova (6.7km)
- Ðakovo (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Delo (3.4km)
Accommodation around Obarak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dela (5.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (1.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nikoljača (7.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Radovanova Vode (7.4km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Savošnica (7.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (5.5km)
Airports close to Obarak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (223.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.3km)