Traveling Luck for Rajkovača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rajkovaca?What's around Rajkovaca?
Wikipedia near Rajkovaca
Where to stay near Rajkovača
The timezone in Rajkovaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.4536°, Longitude. 20.4864°
Satellite map around Rajkovača
Loading map of Rajkovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rajkovača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Palež (1.2km)
- Božići (1.9km)
- Vučkovići (2.9km)
- Kamenjska (3.4km)
- Vranjevo (3.8km)
- Godović (4.1km)
- Lipovac (4.9km)
- Obarak (4.9km)
- Beli Potok (5.1km)
- Božovići (5.1km)
- Rudno (5.1km)
- Marinkovići (5.3km)
- Zeleznica (5.5km)
- Borika (5.6km)
- Kljunovići (5.8km)
- Žukići (5.9km)
- Mračanje (6km)
- Prčani (6km)
- Bunar (6km)
- Zackulje (6.1km)
- Dragojlovići (6.1km)
- Andrići (6.3km)
- Kosurići (6.4km)
- Gornji Gladnice (6.9km)
- Dolevi (6.9km)
- Rašovići (6.9km)
- Leskovica (7.2km)
- Borkovo (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rajkovača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Delo (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nikoljača (4.3km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lekina Strana (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (3.8km)
Airports close to Rajkovača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (218.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.1km)