Traveling Luck for Kita, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kita?What's around Kita?
Wikipedia near Kita
Where to stay near Kita
The timezone in Kita is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.0742°, Longitude. 20.8600°
Satellite map around Kita
Loading map of Kita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kita, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mošnica (1.6km)
- Krš Mahala (2.6km)
- Potok Mala (2.8km)
- Mala (2.8km)
- Mikulina (2.9km)
- Mutivode (3.2km)
- Dobrava (3.3km)
- Begluk (3.5km)
- Trikose (4km)
- Kneževo Brdo (4.2km)
- Negomirac (4.4km)
- Slatina (4.4km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- Kruševlje (4.7km)
- Dratnica (5km)
- Rucmance (5.1km)
- Lozno (5.2km)
- Zabrđe (5.4km)
- Borčane (5.5km)
- Lukare (5.7km)
- Pridvorica (6km)
- Ulije (6.1km)
- Graničane (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kita
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Borčanske Glave (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Papratin Do (4.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sočanica (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glave (3.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Leposavić (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubovac (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Skrk (4.4km)
Airports close to Kita
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (68.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (164.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (225.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (233.2km)