Traveling Luck for Budiće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Budice?What's around Budice?
Wikipedia near Budice
Where to stay near Budiće
The timezone in Budice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2289°, Longitude. 20.4606°
Satellite map around Budiće
Loading map of Budiće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Budiće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mitrova Reka (1.6km)
- Rajkoviće (2.4km)
- Aluloviće (2.8km)
- Vranovina (2.9km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (3.4km)
- Deževa (3.9km)
- Donja Bekova (3.9km)
- Bukovce (4km)
- Kosuriće (4.6km)
- Šaronje (5.1km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (5.2km)
- Redkaj (5.4km)
- Todorica (5.4km)
- Dolac (5.5km)
- Gornja Bekova (5.7km)
- Miščiće (5.9km)
- Kaludra (5.9km)
- Pustovlah (6.5km)
- Paresije (6.5km)
- Ðurice (6.5km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (6.6km)
- Donja Tušimlja (6.6km)
- Vitos (6.9km)
- Ljulac (7km)
- Vidići (7.2km)
- Guberevo (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (3.5km)
Accommodation around Budiće
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (4.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (4.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (5.4km)
Airports close to Budiće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (102.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (200km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.6km)