Traveling Luck for Kalem, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kalem?What's around Kalem?
Wikipedia near Kalem
Where to stay near Kalem
The timezone in Kalem is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2292°, Longitude. 20.4908°
Satellite map around Kalem
Loading map of Kalem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalem, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Tušimlja (1.1km)
- Rajkoviće (1.4km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (2.6km)
- Redkaj (3.3km)
- Aluloviće (3.5km)
- Deževa (3.5km)
- Donja Tušimlja (3.7km)
- Mitrova Reka (3.8km)
- Donja Bekova (3.9km)
- Dolac (3.9km)
- Kosuriće (5km)
- Miščiće (5.2km)
- Vranovina (5.4km)
- Bukovce (5.6km)
- Požežina (5.6km)
- Gornja Bekova (5.8km)
- Vidići (6km)
- Belo Polje (6km)
- Kozarevo (6.2km)
- Paresije (6.6km)
- Kaludra (6.7km)
- Glušci (7.2km)
- Todorica (7.4km)
- Šaronje (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (5.2km)
Accommodation around Kalem
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (6.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (7.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (3.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gradinska Reka (7km)
Airports close to Kalem
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (199.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (202.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.8km)