Traveling Luck for Kurjača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kurjaca?What's around Kurjaca?
Wikipedia near Kurjaca
Where to stay near Kurjača
The timezone in Kurjaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.2397°, Longitude. 20.4789°
Satellite map around Kurjača
Loading map of Kurjača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kurjača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Tušimlja (1.6km)
- Donja Bekova (2.3km)
- Rajkoviće (2.5km)
- Redkaj (3.1km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (3.2km)
- Mitrova Reka (3.7km)
- Bukovce (3.8km)
- Vranovina (4km)
- Gornja Bekova (4.2km)
- Aluloviće (4.2km)
- Deževa (4.8km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.9km)
- Kaludra (5km)
- Paresije (5km)
- Vidići (5km)
- Dolac (5.6km)
- Todorica (5.7km)
- Belo Polje (5.7km)
- Kosuriće (6km)
- Miščiće (6.7km)
- Vitos (6.7km)
- Šaronje (7km)
- Požežina (7.2km)
- Dvorište (7.6km)
- Tunovo (7.6km)
- Kozarevo (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kurjača
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (5.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (6.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (7.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (5.6km)
Airports close to Kurjača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (102.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (202.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.3km)