Traveling Luck for Donja Tušimlja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Tusimlja?What's around Donja Tusimlja?
Wikipedia near Donja Tusimlja
Where to stay near Donja Tušimlja
The timezone in Donja Tusimlja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.2314°, Longitude. 20.5292°
Satellite map around Donja Tušimlja
Loading map of Donja Tušimlja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Tušimlja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Tušimlja (0km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (2km)
- Požežina (2.6km)
- Redkaj (3.4km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (3.4km)
- Kozarevo (3.6km)
- Glušci (4km)
- Batnjik (4.7km)
- Rajkoviće (4.7km)
- Belo Polje (4.8km)
- Dolac (4.8km)
- Panojeviće (5.7km)
- Deževa (5.9km)
- Vidići (6.1km)
- Donja Bekova (6.2km)
- Mrmonje (6.5km)
- Miščiće (6.5km)
- Trnavci (6.5km)
- Aluloviće (6.6km)
- Vrtine (7.3km)
- Mitrova Reka (7.4km)
- Gornja Bekova (7.5km)
- Kosuriće (7.5km)
- Kućane (7.6km)
- Postenje (7.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Donja Tušimlja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (8km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (5.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (5km)
Airports close to Donja Tušimlja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (99.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (205.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.8km)