Traveling Luck for Zminjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zminjak?What's around Zminjak?
Wikipedia near Zminjak
Where to stay near Zminjak
The timezone in Zminjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2300°, Longitude. 20.5606°
Satellite map around Zminjak
Loading map of Zminjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zminjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batnjik (2km)
- Glušci (2.1km)
- Požežina (2.2km)
- Panojeviće (2.8km)
- Donja Tušimlja (3km)
- Kozarevo (3.1km)
- Mrmonje (3.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (4.8km)
- Kućane (5km)
- Trnavci (5.8km)
- Redkaj (5.8km)
- Belo Polje (6.1km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.4km)
- Vrtine (6.7km)
- Draganići (6.7km)
- Dolac (6.8km)
- Jablanica (6.8km)
- Rajkoviće (7.6km)
- Gnjilica (7.7km)
- Brojači (7.7km)
- Biočin (7.9km)
- Vidići (8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zminjak
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (5.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (7km)
Airports close to Zminjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (208.3km)