Traveling Luck for Krstac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstac?What's around Krstac?
Wikipedia near Krstac
Where to stay near Krstac
The timezone in Krstac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3183°, Longitude. 20.5633°
Satellite map around Krstac
Loading map of Krstac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stančići (2.7km)
- Šumarci (3km)
- Varevo (3km)
- Stupničani (3.1km)
- Maleševo (3.3km)
- Cajiči (3.4km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (3.4km)
- Kotraža (3.8km)
- Brojači (3.9km)
- Slatina (4.3km)
- Vrtine (4.9km)
- Maksimovići (5km)
- Gornja Brvenica (5.1km)
- Stanišići (5.3km)
- Draganići (5.6km)
- Donji Gradac (5.9km)
- Orahovo Brdo (5.9km)
- Mašoviči (6.1km)
- Linadica (6.2km)
- Donja Brvenica (6.3km)
- Boroviće (6.4km)
- Raška (6.4km)
- Križevac (6.7km)
Accommodation around Krstac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (6.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Srednje Brdo (6.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (6.3km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (2.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (6.2km)
Airports close to Krstac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (108km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.6km)