Traveling Luck for Šatra, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Satra?What's around Satra?
Wikipedia near Satra
Where to stay near Šatra
The timezone in Satra is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.2189°, Longitude. 20.5342°
Satellite map around Šatra
Loading map of Šatra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šatra, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Požežina (1.2km)
- Donja Tušimlja (1.7km)
- Kozarevo (2km)
- Glušci (2.9km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (3.5km)
- Batnjik (3.9km)
- Dolac (3.9km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (4.5km)
- Trnavci (4.9km)
- Rajkoviće (5km)
- Redkaj (5km)
- Deževa (5.5km)
- Miščiće (5.6km)
- Mrmonje (5.7km)
- Panojeviće (5.7km)
- Postenje (6.2km)
- Belo Polje (6.5km)
- Aluloviće (6.5km)
- Kosuriće (7km)
- Donja Bekova (7.5km)
- Jablanica (7.5km)
- Mitrova Reka (7.6km)
- Vidići (7.8km)
- Kućane (7.9km)
- Banja (8.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Šatra
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (5.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (7.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (7.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (7.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (4.1km)
Airports close to Šatra
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (205.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.5km)