Traveling Luck for Sokolovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolovica?What's around Sokolovica?
Wikipedia near Sokolovica
Where to stay near Sokolovica
The timezone in Sokolovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2100°, Longitude. 20.5167°
Satellite map around Sokolovica
Loading map of Sokolovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dolac (1.9km)
- Požežina (3km)
- Donja Tušimlja (3km)
- Kozarevo (3km)
- Deževa (3.5km)
- Rajkoviće (3.6km)
- Miščiće (3.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (4.1km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (4.1km)
- Glušci (4.5km)
- Aluloviće (4.7km)
- Kosuriće (5km)
- Trnavci (5.1km)
- Postenje (5.3km)
- Redkaj (5.5km)
- Batnjik (5.7km)
- Mitrova Reka (6.1km)
- Banja (7.3km)
- Donja Bekova (7.3km)
- Mrmonje (7.4km)
- Vidovo (7.4km)
- Belo Polje (7.6km)
- Panojeviće (7.7km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (8.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Sokolovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (6.5km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (6.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (2.1km)
Airports close to Sokolovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (203.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.5km)