Traveling Luck for Rajkoviće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rajkovice?What's around Rajkovice?
Wikipedia near Rajkovice
Where to stay near Rajkoviće
The timezone in Rajkovice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.2206°, Longitude. 20.4825°
Satellite map around Rajkoviće
Loading map of Rajkoviće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rajkoviće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rajkoviće (0km)
- Aluloviće (2.1km)
- Deževa (2.3km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (2.4km)
- Mitrova Reka (2.7km)
- Dolac (3.3km)
- Kosuriće (3.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (3.9km)
- Miščiće (4.1km)
- Redkaj (4.7km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.7km)
- Donja Bekova (4.8km)
- Vranovina (5.2km)
- Bukovce (5.9km)
- Požežina (6.1km)
- Kozarevo (6.5km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (6.6km)
- Gornja Bekova (6.8km)
- Šaronje (7.2km)
- Vidovo (7.2km)
- Vidići (7.3km)
- Belo Polje (7.4km)
- Kaludra (7.4km)
- Pustovlah (7.5km)
- Paresije (7.5km)
- Todorica (7.6km)
- Glušci (7.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (3.9km)
Accommodation around Rajkoviće
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (6.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (6.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (7.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (3.2km)
Airports close to Rajkoviće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (100.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (199.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (208.8km)