Traveling Luck for Sudsko Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sudsko Selo?What's around Sudsko Selo?
Wikipedia near Sudsko Selo
Where to stay near Sudsko Selo
The timezone in Sudsko Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2106°, Longitude. 20.4872°
Satellite map around Sudsko Selo
Loading map of Sudsko Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sudsko Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Deževa (1.1km)
- Rajkoviće (1.4km)
- Aluloviće (1.9km)
- Dolac (2km)
- Kosuriće (2.7km)
- Miščiće (2.8km)
- Mitrova Reka (3.3km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (3.5km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (4.7km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.9km)
- Redkaj (5.7km)
- Požežina (5.7km)
- Kozarevo (5.9km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (6km)
- Vidovo (6.1km)
- Donja Bekova (6.2km)
- Vranovina (6.4km)
- Postenje (6.8km)
- Bukovce (7.2km)
- Glušci (7.3km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (7.3km)
- Pustovlah (7.5km)
- Trnavci (7.5km)
- Šaronje (7.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (3.8km)
Accommodation around Sudsko Selo
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (7.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (7.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (1.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Deževska Reka (7.7km)
Airports close to Sudsko Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (99.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (200.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.2km)