Traveling Luck for Bela Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bela Stena?What's around Bela Stena?
Wikipedia near Bela Stena
Where to stay near Bela Stena
The timezone in Bela Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.2983°, Longitude. 20.5597°
Satellite map around Bela Stena
Loading map of Bela Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bela Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brojači (1.2km)
- Vrtine (2.3km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (2.9km)
- Draganići (3.5km)
- Šumarci (4.1km)
- Stanišići (4.3km)
- Varevo (4.7km)
- Stančići (5km)
- Belo Polje (5.2km)
- Raška (5.5km)
- Stupničani (5.6km)
- Linadica (5.7km)
- Kotraža (5.7km)
- Maleševo (5.8km)
- Cajiči (6km)
- Vidići (6.3km)
- Slatina (6.7km)
- Orahovo Brdo (6.8km)
- Tlačina (6.8km)
Accommodation around Bela Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (5.4km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (7.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (2.8km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (3.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (5.7km)
Airports close to Bela Stena
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (105.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (176.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212.9km)