Traveling Luck for Mitrova Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mitrova Reka?What's around Mitrova Reka?
Wikipedia near Mitrova Reka
Where to stay near Mitrova Reka
The timezone in Mitrova Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2178°, Longitude. 20.4544°
Satellite map around Mitrova Reka
Loading map of Mitrova Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mitrova Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mitrova Reka (0km)
- Aluloviće (1.8km)
- Rajkoviće (2.7km)
- Deževa (3.2km)
- Kosuriće (3.4km)
- Vranovina (3.7km)
- Šaronje (4.6km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (4.6km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (5km)
- Pustovlah (5.1km)
- Dolac (5.1km)
- Miščiće (5.1km)
- Bukovce (5.3km)
- Donja Bekova (5.5km)
- Ðurice (6.2km)
- Ljulac (6.3km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (6.4km)
- Todorica (6.5km)
- Ðonlije (6.6km)
- Redkaj (6.7km)
- Crni Vrh (6.7km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (6.8km)
- Vidovo (6.8km)
- Obuniće (7.1km)
- Guberevo (7.1km)
- Purće (7.2km)
- Gornja Bekova (7.3km)
- Donja Tušimlja (7.4km)
- Kaludra (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (2km)
Accommodation around Mitrova Reka
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (5.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (4.9km)
Airports close to Mitrova Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209km)