Traveling Luck for Dobra Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobra Voda?What's around Dobra Voda?
Wikipedia near Dobra Voda
Where to stay near Dobra Voda
The timezone in Dobra Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2792°, Longitude. 20.5469°
Satellite map around Dobra Voda
Loading map of Dobra Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobra Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrtine (1.5km)
- Brojači (1.8km)
- Belo Polje (2.6km)
- Draganići (3.5km)
- Stanišići (4.1km)
- Vidići (4.3km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (5km)
- Redkaj (5.3km)
- Linadica (5.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (6km)
- Donja Tušimlja (6.5km)
- Raška (6.6km)
- Panojeviće (6.7km)
- Kućane (6.7km)
- Šumarci (6.7km)
- Tlačina (6.9km)
- Gornja Bekova (7.1km)
- Paresije (7.2km)
- Varevo (7.4km)
- Donja Bekova (7.5km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (7.5km)
Accommodation around Dobra Voda
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (4.3km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (6.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (5.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (7.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (0km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (7.5km)
Airports close to Dobra Voda
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (104.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (202.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (210.5km)