Traveling Luck for Golo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golo Brdo?What's around Golo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Golo Brdo
Where to stay near Golo Brdo
The timezone in Golo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.1892°, Longitude. 20.4444°
Satellite map around Golo Brdo
Loading map of Golo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (1.2km)
- Kosuriće (2.5km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (2.9km)
- Pustovlah (3.1km)
- Aluloviće (3.4km)
- Vidovo (3.6km)
- Crni Vrh (3.9km)
- Mitrova Reka (3.9km)
- Deževa (4km)
- Sitniče (4.1km)
- Miščiće (4.5km)
- Purće (4.9km)
- Jasenovik (5km)
- Obuniće (5.2km)
- Rajkoviće (5.5km)
- Ðonlije (5.6km)
- Kukavice (5.7km)
- Dolac (5.7km)
- Ivanča (5.8km)
- Šaronje (6km)
- Pope (6.3km)
- Dojinoviće (6.3km)
- Dojeviće (6.5km)
- Šavci (6.7km)
- Ljulac (6.7km)
- Vranovina (7.1km)
- Vever (7.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (1.9km)
Accommodation around Golo Brdo
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (6.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (6.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (5.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (5.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ljudska Reka (6.5km)
Airports close to Golo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (99.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (196km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.7km)