Traveling Luck for Glišovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glisovo Brdo?What's around Glisovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Glisovo Brdo
Where to stay near Glišovo Brdo
The timezone in Glisovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.1847°, Longitude. 20.4606°
Satellite map around Glišovo Brdo
Loading map of Glišovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glišovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kosuriće (1.5km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (2.2km)
- Vidovo (2.4km)
- Miščiće (3.1km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (3.1km)
- Deževa (3.1km)
- Aluloviće (3.2km)
- Mitrova Reka (4.4km)
- Dolac (4.5km)
- Sitniče (4.6km)
- Pustovlah (4.7km)
- Ivanča (5.1km)
- Rajkoviće (5.1km)
- Crni Vrh (5.3km)
- Dojeviće (5.8km)
- Jasenovik (6km)
- Purće (6.4km)
- Šavci (6.4km)
- Obuniće (6.8km)
- Kukavice (7km)
- Postenje (7.2km)
- Ðonlije (7.2km)
- Šaronje (7.4km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (7.6km)
- Barakovići (7.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (2.7km)
Accommodation around Glišovo Brdo
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (5.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (7.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (4.3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ljudska Reka (6km)
Airports close to Glišovo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (197km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.3km)