Traveling Luck for Vrtine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrtine?What's around Vrtine?
Wikipedia near Vrtine
Where to stay near Vrtine
The timezone in Vrtine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2811°, Longitude. 20.5625°
Satellite map around Vrtine
Loading map of Vrtine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrtine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrtine (0km)
- Brojači (1km)
- Draganići (2.1km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (3.7km)
- Belo Polje (4km)
- Raška (5.1km)
- Stanišići (5.2km)
- Šumarci (5.6km)
- Kućane (5.7km)
- Vidići (5.8km)
- Panojeviće (6.1km)
- Varevo (6.3km)
- Redkaj (6.6km)
- Linadica (6.7km)
- Stančići (6.9km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (7.1km)
- Donja Tušimlja (7.3km)
- Stupničani (7.6km)
- Končuliće (7.7km)
Accommodation around Vrtine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (5.6km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (5.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (5.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (1.5km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (6.1km)
Airports close to Vrtine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (103.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (175.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211.9km)