Traveling Luck for Mačak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Macak?What's around Macak?
Wikipedia near Macak
Where to stay near Mačak
The timezone in Macak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.2750°, Longitude. 20.5428°
Satellite map around Mačak
Loading map of Mačak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mačak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belo Polje (2km)
- Vrtine (2.1km)
- Brojači (2.5km)
- Vidići (3.8km)
- Draganići (4km)
- Stanišići (4.2km)
- Redkaj (4.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (5.3km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (5.7km)
- Linadica (5.7km)
- Donja Tušimlja (5.9km)
- Panojeviće (6.5km)
- Gornja Bekova (6.6km)
- Kućane (6.7km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.8km)
- Paresije (6.8km)
- Donja Bekova (6.9km)
- Tlačina (7km)
- Raška (7.1km)
- Šumarci (7.4km)
- Požežina (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mačak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (4.1km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (7.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (0.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (6.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (7.6km)
Airports close to Mačak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (103.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (173.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (202.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.9km)