Traveling Luck for Pažarska Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pazarska Brdo?What's around Pazarska Brdo?
Wikipedia near Pazarska Brdo
Where to stay near Pažarska Brdo
The timezone in Pazarska Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.1833°, Longitude. 20.5108°
Satellite map around Pažarska Brdo
Loading map of Pažarska Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pažarska Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Miščiće (2km)
- Dolac (2.4km)
- Postenje (2.7km)
- Deževa (3.9km)
- Kosuriće (4.2km)
- Trnavci (4.5km)
- Banja (4.6km)
- Vidovo (4.8km)
- Kozarevo (4.8km)
- Aluloviće (5.3km)
- Požežina (5.5km)
- Rajkoviće (5.6km)
- Novi Pazar (6.1km)
- Glušci (6.5km)
- Donja Tušimlja (6.5km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (7km)
- Zlatarevina (7km)
- Mitrova Reka (7km)
- Barakovići (7.2km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (7.2km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (7.3km)
- Ivanča (7.3km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (7.5km)
- Batnjik (7.7km)
- Dojeviće (7.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Pažarska Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (6.5km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (6.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (3.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (2.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Novi Pazar (6.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (2.4km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (7.7km)
Airports close to Pažarska Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (94.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (193.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.9km)