Traveling Luck for Samar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Samar?What's around Samar?
Wikipedia near Samar
Where to stay near Samar
The timezone in Samar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.1103°, Longitude. 20.6408°
Satellite map around Samar
Loading map of Samar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Samar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negotinac (1.1km)
- Opave (1.9km)
- Zminac (3km)
- Mečja Jama (3.5km)
- Aluge (4km)
- Vukov Laz (4.1km)
- Crnac (4.4km)
- Berberište (5km)
- Ackovići (5.1km)
- Potok Mala (5.4km)
- Todorovići (5.5km)
- Duboka (5.7km)
- Kuliziće (6.2km)
- Gnježdane (7km)
- Vrba (7.3km)
- Dragunac (7.7km)
- Zavada (8km)
- Čepelje (8.2km)
- Plakaonica (8.2km)
- Petkovac (8.2km)
- Donji Kaljin (8.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Samar
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Rogozna (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Česma Međenovac (3.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Česmalije (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krstac (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zlatna Reka (8.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Cucul (7.5km)
Airports close to Samar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (80.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (167km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (178.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (207.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224.8km)