Traveling Luck for Manastir Studenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastir Studenica?What's around Manastir Studenica?
Wikipedia near Manastir Studenica
Where to stay near Manastir Studenica
The timezone in Manastir Studenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.4864°, Longitude. 20.5308°
Satellite map around Manastir Studenica
Loading map of Manastir Studenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastir Studenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batina (1.3km)
- Beli Potok (1.4km)
- Zasad (1.5km)
- Obarak (1.7km)
- Godović (2.6km)
- Dolevi (2.7km)
- Vranjevo (3.2km)
- Borika (3.4km)
- Lipovac (3.8km)
- Leskovica (3.9km)
- Selište (3.9km)
- Prčani (4km)
- Kamenjani (4.6km)
- Kosurići (4.8km)
- Barice (4.9km)
- Ðakovo (5.1km)
- Božići (5.1km)
- Gušterice (5.4km)
- Brezova (5.5km)
- Belobraće (5.7km)
- Odmejie (5.7km)
- Palež (6.3km)
- Zeleznica (6.3km)
- Kralji (6.5km)
- Krdžići (6.6km)
- Pačavrići (6.8km)
- Slatina (7.1km)
- Vučkovići (7.2km)
- Šiće (7.2km)
- Dojovi (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Manastir Studenica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Venac (6.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dela (4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Radovanova Vode (6.1km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Savošnica (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (5.5km)
Airports close to Manastir Studenica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (129.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (224.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (226.8km)