Traveling Luck for Kapic, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kapic?What's around Kapic?
Wikipedia near Kapic
Where to stay near Kapic
The timezone in Kapic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3481°, Longitude. 20.0378°
Satellite map around Kapic
Loading map of Kapic and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapic, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kanjevina (1.4km)
- Donja Sugubina (3km)
- Fijulje (3.8km)
- Gornja Sugubina (4km)
- Potoci (4.6km)
- Ponorac (4.6km)
- Dunišiće (4.8km)
- Brežđe (5km)
- Papiće (5.6km)
- Donja Vapa (5.7km)
- Grbovići (5.7km)
- Voinovići (6km)
- Totići (6.5km)
- Kladnica (6.6km)
- Podkrš (6.7km)
- Čedovo (6.9km)
- Gornja Vapa (7.1km)
- Čipalji (7.1km)
- Jevik (7.1km)
- Prašovići (7.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (6.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kamenita Glava (6.2km)
Airports close to Kapic
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (140.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.2km)