Traveling Luck for Zmajevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zmajevac?What's around Zmajevac?
Wikipedia near Zmajevac
Where to stay near Zmajevac
The timezone in Zmajevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.4811°, Longitude. 20.4736°
Satellite map around Zmajevac
Loading map of Zmajevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmajevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Godović (2.9km)
- Borika (2.9km)
- Šiće (3.5km)
- Miliće (3.9km)
- Borkovo (4.1km)
- Beli Potok (4.1km)
- Leskovica (4.3km)
- Gušterice (4.3km)
- Brezova (4.5km)
- Colognole (4.6km)
- Dolevi (4.7km)
- Paskas (4.8km)
- Ralenovići (4.8km)
- Božići (4.9km)
- Palež (5km)
- Rupe (5.2km)
- Vranjevo (5.4km)
- Obarak (5.5km)
- Jaćovac (5.6km)
- Dragičevići (6.2km)
- Despotovica (6.2km)
- Garina (6.2km)
- Zasad (6.3km)
- Mlanča (6.4km)
- Dolovi (6.5km)
- Božovići (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zmajevac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pešter (6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (5.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (6.2km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (1.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (0km)
Airports close to Zmajevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (130.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (220.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (228.8km)