Traveling Luck for Omari, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Omari?What's around Omari?
Wikipedia near Omari
Where to stay near Omari
The timezone in Omari is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4414°, Longitude. 20.4533°
Satellite map around Omari
Loading map of Omari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omari, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Božovići (1.6km)
- Marinkovići (1.9km)
- Dragojlovići (2.6km)
- Žukići (3km)
- Kamenjska (3km)
- Radovići (4km)
- Palež (4km)
- Krljani (4.2km)
- Rudno (4.4km)
- Bunar (4.5km)
- Galovići (4.6km)
- Lazi (4.7km)
- Vučkovići (4.9km)
- Rašovići (5km)
- Marinkovići (5.2km)
- Božići (5.2km)
- Andrići (5.3km)
- Mračanje (5.8km)
- Džode (6km)
- Buban (6.3km)
- Paskas (6.4km)
- Dolovi (6.6km)
- Asanovo Selo (6.9km)
- Borkovo (7km)
- Zackulje (7km)
- Rudine (7km)
- Planinica (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Omari
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nikoljača (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Radova Voda (6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lekina Strana (1.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Izubra (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (5.5km)
Airports close to Omari
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (183.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (215.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.3km)