Traveling Luck for Alijino Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Alijino Brdo?What's around Alijino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Alijino Brdo
Where to stay near Alijino Brdo
The timezone in Alijino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3461°, Longitude. 20.2975°
Satellite map around Alijino Brdo
Loading map of Alijino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alijino Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Babići (2.6km)
- Karalići (2.9km)
- Čaprići (3.1km)
- Golijska Reka (4.1km)
- Kolešnica (4.4km)
- Bajovići (4.7km)
- Papulje (5km)
- Vodice (5km)
- Gradac (5.3km)
- Perovići (5.5km)
- Krće (6.2km)
- Neškovići (6.2km)
- Berišići (6.4km)
- Munjići (6.5km)
- Belčevići (6.5km)
- Sopulovići (6.6km)
- Crna Reka (6.8km)
- Tenjovići (6.9km)
- Dukići (7.1km)
- Perunići (7.3km)
- Kulizino Selo (7.4km)
- Karadak (7.5km)
- Staro Selo (7.5km)
- Vulovići (7.7km)
- Ravna Gora (7.9km)
- Bele Vode (7.9km)
- Jasenovica (8km)
- Milićevići (8km)
- Rakasi (8.1km)
- Miliće (8.5km)
- Lijeva Reka (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Alijino Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Viško Brdo (7.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tikotina Voda (8.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zagumačko Brdo (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Babičke Potok (7.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Prekobrdo (5.1km)
Airports close to Alijino Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (124km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (196.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (197km)