Traveling Luck for Pravačka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pravacka Reka?What's around Pravacka Reka?
Wikipedia near Pravacka Reka
Where to stay near Pravačka Reka
The timezone in Pravacka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.4136°, Longitude. 22.1250°
Satellite map around Pravačka Reka
Loading map of Pravačka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pravačka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrljig (0.4km)
- Željevo (2.3km)
- Prekonoga (3.2km)
- Ðurinac (3.3km)
- Ribare (3.4km)
- Šljivovik (3.6km)
- Merdželat (3.8km)
- Pojate (3.9km)
- Beloinje (4.9km)
- Drainac (5.9km)
- Niševac (6.4km)
- Izvor (6.9km)
- Crnoljevica (7.3km)
- Plužina (7.7km)
- Oreovac (8km)
- Vrelo (9km)
- Miljkovac (9.2km)
- Pasjača (9.5km)
- Varoš (9.9km)
- Grbavče (10km)
- Palilula (10km)
- Sićevo (10.3km)
- Okruglica (10.3km)
- Burdimo (10.4km)
- Tijovac (10.7km)
- Lalinac (10.8km)
- Jasenovik (11.1km)
- Svrljiška Topla (12.2km)
- Bučum (12.8km)
Accommodation around Pravačka Reka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (10.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (12km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (12.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Turska Strana (12.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (5.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (7.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (0.9km)
Airports close to Pravačka Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (155.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pravačka Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.