Traveling Luck for Brenička Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brenicka Reka?What's around Brenicka Reka?
Wikipedia near Brenicka Reka
Where to stay near Brenička Reka
The timezone in Brenicka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3211°, Longitude. 21.9419°
Satellite map around Brenička Reka
Loading map of Brenička Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brenička Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Vrežina (1.3km)
- Brzi Brod (2.8km)
- Suvi Do (3.3km)
- Niš (3.7km)
- Gornja Vrežina (5.2km)
- Donji Matejevac (5.5km)
- Gabrovac (5.6km)
- Nikola Tesla (5.7km)
- Gornji Matejevac (6.4km)
- Gornji Komren (6.4km)
- Donji Komren (6.9km)
- Kovanluk (7.1km)
- Prva Kutina (7.1km)
- Kamenica (7.2km)
- Vukmanovo (7.6km)
- Medoševac (7.7km)
- Pasipoljana (7.8km)
- Hum (8.1km)
- Knez-Selo (8.1km)
- Brenica (8.2km)
- Koritnik (8.2km)
- Berbatovo (8.4km)
- Malča (8.4km)
- Radikina Bara (8.7km)
- Donje Vlase (8.9km)
- Banja (9.2km)
- Lazarevo Selo (9.5km)
- Ćurlina (9.6km)
- Knežica (10.1km)
- Jasenovik (10.1km)
- Perutina (10.5km)
- Bubanj (10.6km)
- Prosek (10.6km)
- Gornje Međurovo (10.8km)
- Čamurlija (10.8km)
- Rujnik (10.8km)
- Popovac (11km)
- Rautovo (11.1km)
- Jelašnica (11.2km)
- Belotinac (11.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Brenička Reka
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (4.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (1.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (1km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (4.5km)
Airports close to Brenička Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (131.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (163.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (181.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brenička Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (244.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.