Traveling Luck for Gabrovačka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gabrovacka Reka?What's around Gabrovacka Reka?
Wikipedia near Gabrovacka Reka
Where to stay near Gabrovačka Reka
The timezone in Gabrovacka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3253°, Longitude. 21.9269°
Satellite map around Gabrovačka Reka
Loading map of Gabrovačka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gabrovačka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Niš (2.3km)
- Donja Vrežina (2.3km)
- Brzi Brod (4.3km)
- Suvi Do (4.5km)
- Gornji Komren (5km)
- Donji Matejevac (5.4km)
- Donji Komren (5.4km)
- Gabrovac (6km)
- Medoševac (6.3km)
- Gornja Vrežina (6.5km)
- Gornji Matejevac (6.6km)
- Kamenica (6.8km)
- Pasipoljana (6.9km)
- Hum (7km)
- Nikola Tesla (7.2km)
- Brenica (7.5km)
- Prva Kutina (8.5km)
- Vukmanovo (8.5km)
- Kovanluk (8.6km)
- Knez-Selo (8.9km)
- Donje Vlase (9km)
- Berbatovo (9km)
- Čamurlija (9.3km)
- Ćurlina (9.4km)
- Bubanj (9.5km)
- Popovac (9.5km)
- Rujnik (9.7km)
- Koritnik (9.7km)
- Malča (9.8km)
- Knežica (9.8km)
- Gornje Međurovo (9.9km)
- Radikina Bara (10.1km)
- Perutina (10.5km)
- Belotinac (10.6km)
- Donje Međurovo (10.7km)
- Banja (10.7km)
- Novo Selo (10.7km)
- Lazarevo Selo (10.7km)
- Leskovik (10.9km)
- Jasenovik (11.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Gabrovačka Reka
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (2.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (1.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (1.2km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (8.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (3.4km)
Airports close to Gabrovačka Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (131km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (181.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gabrovačka Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (243.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.