Traveling Luck for Jovićevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jovicevici?What's around Jovicevici?
Wikipedia near Jovicevici
Where to stay near Jovićevići
The timezone in Jovicevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3469°, Longitude. 20.1458°
Satellite map around Jovićevići
Loading map of Jovićevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jovićevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jovićevići (0km)
- Donji Čerimani (0.9km)
- Cojbašići (2.4km)
- Čolovići (2.8km)
- Resimići (3km)
- Gornji Ćerimani (3.1km)
- Sekulići (3.9km)
- Jekići (3.9km)
- Sakovići (4.3km)
- Ðokovići (4.7km)
- Brestovac (4.8km)
- Poledice (4.9km)
- Zekavice (5km)
- Grujovići (5.4km)
- Didići (6km)
- Fijulje (6.6km)
- Grujovići (6.6km)
- Strane (7.2km)
- Varjacići (7.2km)
- Zaječak (7.3km)
- Bakovići (7.4km)
- Gizdavići (7.8km)
- Stup (7.8km)
- Vučak (7.9km)
- Voinovići (7.9km)
- Vrapci (8km)
- Cetenovići (8.4km)
- Babići (8.4km)
- Gornje Baliće (8.5km)
- Sredojevići (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (7.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (6.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vlasovo (7.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Osmanjača (6.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Stari Vlah (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zagumačko Brdo (6.9km)
Airports close to Jovićevići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (133km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (183.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (185km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.2km)