Traveling Luck for Orovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orovica?What's around Orovica?
Wikipedia near Orovica
Where to stay near Orovica
The timezone in Orovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.9253°, Longitude. 20.1214° , Elevation. 856m
Satellite map around Orovica
Loading map of Orovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Karanci (1.7km)
- Papratište (1.9km)
- Donji Karanci (2km)
- Maćići (2.3km)
- Pavlovići (2.9km)
- Odžići (3km)
- Čarapići (3.2km)
- Tučkovo (3.5km)
- Jelen Do (4km)
- Tabanovići (4km)
- Manđelica (4.5km)
- Kamenica (5.3km)
- Boškovići (5.3km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (5.4km)
- Navosela (5.6km)
- Stranjani (6.1km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (6.1km)
- Gugalj (6.1km)
- Donja Dobrinja (6.2km)
- Šumljakovina (6.8km)
- Rošci (6.8km)
- Rogosevici (6.8km)
- Ostojići (6.9km)
- Loret (7km)
- Ovčar Banja (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Orovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (5.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.6km)
Airports close to Orovica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (231.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (233.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.