Traveling Luck for Papratiška Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Papratiska Reka?What's around Papratiska Reka?
Wikipedia near Papratiska Reka
Where to stay near Papratiška Reka
The timezone in Papratiska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.8975°, Longitude. 20.1297°
Satellite map around Papratiška Reka
Loading map of Papratiška Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papratiška Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tučkovo (0.9km)
- Manđelica (1km)
- Jelen Do (1.2km)
- Boškovići (1.6km)
- Maćići (1.6km)
- Stranjani (2.7km)
- Papratište (3.2km)
- Rogosevici (3.2km)
- Gugalj (3.4km)
- Dljin (3.6km)
- Pavlovići (4km)
- Donji Karanci (4.1km)
- Odžići (4.2km)
- Lučani (4.8km)
- Gornji Karanci (5.3km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.3km)
- Tabanovići (5.4km)
- Planinci (5.4km)
- Tomići (5.6km)
- Derad (6.3km)
- Rađenovići (6.5km)
- Kamenica (6.6km)
- Loret (6.8km)
- Čarapići (6.9km)
- Bogićevići (7km)
Accommodation around Papratiška Reka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (5.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (6.3km)
Airports close to Papratiška Reka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (231.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (236.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Papratiška Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.