Traveling Luck for Manđelica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mandelica?What's around Mandelica?
Wikipedia near Mandelica
Where to stay near Manđelica
The timezone in Mandelica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8908°, Longitude. 20.1256°
Satellite map around Manđelica
Loading map of Manđelica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manđelica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Manđelica (0km)
- Jelen Do (0.9km)
- Boškovići (1.1km)
- Tučkovo (1.8km)
- Maćići (2.3km)
- Gugalj (2.5km)
- Stranjani (2.6km)
- Dljin (2.7km)
- Rogosevici (2.7km)
- Papratište (3.7km)
- Lučani (4.1km)
- Pavlovići (4.3km)
- Donji Karanci (5.1km)
- Odžići (5.1km)
- Derad (5.4km)
- Tomići (5.5km)
- Tabanovići (5.6km)
- Planinci (5.6km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.8km)
- Rađenovići (6.1km)
- Gornji Karanci (6.1km)
- Bogićevići (6.2km)
- Lisice (6.4km)
- Loret (6.4km)
- Prijanovići (6.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Manđelica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (6.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Preobraženje (6.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (5.8km)
Airports close to Manđelica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (121.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (237.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manđelica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.