Traveling Luck for Pod, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pod?What's around Pod?
Wikipedia near Pod
Where to stay near Pod
The timezone in Pod is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.9042°, Longitude. 20.1303° , Elevation. 453m
Satellite map around Pod
Loading map of Pod and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pod, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tučkovo (0.8km)
- Maćići (1.1km)
- Jelen Do (1.7km)
- Manđelica (1.8km)
- Boškovići (2.4km)
- Papratište (2.7km)
- Stranjani (3.3km)
- Donji Karanci (3.3km)
- Odžići (3.5km)
- Pavlovići (3.7km)
- Rogosevici (4km)
- Gugalj (4km)
- Gornji Karanci (4.4km)
- Dljin (4.4km)
- Tabanovići (5.1km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.3km)
- Lučani (5.7km)
- Planinci (5.7km)
- Kamenica (5.9km)
- Tomići (6km)
- Čarapići (6.1km)
- Navosela (6.6km)
- Loret (6.9km)
- Rošci (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pod
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (4.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (5.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (4.1km)
Airports close to Pod
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (231.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (236km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pod
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.