Traveling Luck for Sredojevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sredojevici?What's around Sredojevici?
Wikipedia near Sredojevici
Where to stay near Sredojevići
The timezone in Sredojevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.2842°, Longitude. 20.1700°
Satellite map around Sredojevići
Loading map of Sredojevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sredojevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sredojevići (0km)
- Raspoganče (0.8km)
- Vrapci (1.3km)
- Stup (1.8km)
- Veskoviće (2km)
- Brnjica (2.4km)
- Sušica (4.2km)
- Kokošiće (4.2km)
- Radulovići (4.2km)
- Kaličani (4.8km)
- Štavalj (5.3km)
- Kneževac (5.3km)
- Lazine (5.9km)
- Gornja Mahala (6.4km)
- Višnjice (6.4km)
- Budakovac (6.5km)
- Lijeva Reka (6.6km)
- Goluban (6.6km)
- Jekići (7km)
- Draževiće (7.1km)
- Miliće (7.2km)
- Petine (7.3km)
- Žitniće (7.4km)
- Duga Poljana (7.4km)
- Gornji Ćerimani (7.4km)
- Šare (7.8km)
- Sehova Mahala (7.8km)
- Bronjska Mahala (7.9km)
- Grujovići (8.1km)
- Ljutaje (8.2km)
- Rakonjci (8.2km)
- Sakovići (8.4km)
- Boguti (8.5km)
- Jovićevići (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (3.8km)
Accommodation around Sredojevići
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Palibrci (6.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Turćilovo (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (5.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Osmanjača (5.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelo (4.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (6.5km)
Airports close to Sredojevići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (125.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (188.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.3km)