Traveling Luck for Kokošiće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kokosice?What's around Kokosice?
Wikipedia near Kokosice
Where to stay near Kokošiće
The timezone in Kokosice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2611°, Longitude. 20.1400°
Satellite map around Kokošiće
Loading map of Kokošiće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kokošiće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokošiće (0km)
- Kneževac (1.4km)
- Veskoviće (2.2km)
- Kaličani (2.2km)
- Radulovići (2.6km)
- Štavalj (2.8km)
- Raspoganče (3.4km)
- Stup (3.6km)
- Gornja Mahala (3.8km)
- Višnjice (4.2km)
- Sredojevići (4.2km)
- Gradac (4.5km)
- Žitniće (4.5km)
- Sehova Mahala (4.6km)
- Vrapci (5.5km)
- Bronjska Mahala (5.5km)
- Rakonjci (5.9km)
- Boguti (6km)
- Dragojloviće (6.1km)
- Brnjica (6.2km)
- Draževiće (6.9km)
- Sušica (7.4km)
- Bagačiće (7.6km)
- Slavkovići (8km)
- Kamešnica (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kokošiće
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (3.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (8km)
Airports close to Kokošiće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (125.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (187.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (202.8km)