Traveling Luck for Kaličani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kalicani?What's around Kalicani?
Wikipedia near Kalicani
Where to stay near Kaličani
The timezone in Kalicani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2728°, Longitude. 20.1228°
Satellite map around Kaličani
Loading map of Kaličani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaličani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaličani (0km)
- Štavalj (0.6km)
- Radulovići (0.8km)
- Kneževac (1.7km)
- Višnjice (2km)
- Kokošiće (2.2km)
- Veskoviće (3.1km)
- Stup (3.4km)
- Rakonjci (3.8km)
- Boguti (4km)
- Raspoganče (4.3km)
- Sredojevići (4.8km)
- Gradac (4.8km)
- Bagačiće (5.5km)
- Gornja Mahala (6km)
- Vrapci (6km)
- Dragojloviće (6.2km)
- Žitniće (6.6km)
- Sehova Mahala (6.6km)
- Voinovići (6.7km)
- Čipalji (6.8km)
- Brnjica (7.1km)
- Grbovići (7.2km)
- Bronjska Mahala (7.7km)
- Slavkovići (7.7km)
- Dunišiće (8.1km)
- Gornja Vapa (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Palibrci (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (5.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dubinje (7.6km)
Airports close to Kaličani
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (185km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (202km)