Traveling Luck for Gradinska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradinska Reka?What's around Gradinska Reka?
Wikipedia near Gradinska Reka
Where to stay near Gradinska Reka
The timezone in Gradinska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2639°, Longitude. 20.5464°
Satellite map around Gradinska Reka
Loading map of Gradinska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradinska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belo Polje (2.1km)
- Vrtine (2.7km)
- Brojači (3.6km)
- Draganići (4.1km)
- Redkaj (4.1km)
- Vidići (4.4km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (4.4km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.6km)
- Panojeviće (5.2km)
- Stanišići (5.6km)
- Kućane (5.8km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.1km)
- Požežina (6.2km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (6.4km)
- Batnjik (6.5km)
- Glušci (6.7km)
- Donja Bekova (6.9km)
- Linadica (7km)
- Gornja Bekova (7km)
- Raška (7.3km)
- Kozarevo (7.4km)
- Paresije (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradinska Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (5.2km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (3.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (7.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (7.6km)
Airports close to Gradinska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (102.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.4km)