Traveling Luck for Krstača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstaca?What's around Krstaca?
Wikipedia near Krstaca
Where to stay near Krstača
The timezone in Krstaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 42.9633°, Longitude. 20.1222°
Satellite map around Krstača
Loading map of Krstača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Krstača (0km)
- Krstača (0km)
- Ćafa (1.6km)
- Ober (1.9km)
- Mujov Vrh (2.4km)
- Gradina (2.6km)
- Lom (3.6km)
- Zelenkov Kamen (3.8km)
- Vranjača (4.2km)
- Krbegov Vrh (4.2km)
- Radulova Glavica (5.2km)
- Rudnica (5.6km)
- Petka (5.8km)
- Dugački Krš (5.8km)
- Ozren (6.9km)
- Zekavica (7.2km)
- Kuljarski Vrh (7.4km)
- Gaći Vrh (7.5km)
Accommodation around Krstača
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Savin Bor (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jajinak (7.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kobilin Do (2.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Stari Krst (4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravac (6.1km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Musina Jama (3.1km)
Airports close to Krstača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (102.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (116.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (187.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.1km)