Traveling Luck for Slomna Gora, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Slomna Gora?What's around Slomna Gora?
Wikipedia near Slomna Gora
Where to stay near Slomna Gora
The timezone in Slomna Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.8747°, Longitude. 20.4117°
Satellite map around Slomna Gora
Loading map of Slomna Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slomna Gora, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Orlosed (1.6km)
- Prilate (1.7km)
- Debelo Brdo (2.6km)
- Bandera (3.1km)
- Vukove Rupe (3.3km)
- Čelin Krš (5.5km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.6km)
- Podgora (5.9km)
- Velja Glava (6.1km)
- Mačkovac (6.3km)
- Samograd (6.7km)
- Smallova Kula (6.7km)
- Dovnanovica (6.8km)
- Pogled (7.2km)
- Glave (7.4km)
- Reška Gora (7.5km)
- Beleg (8.5km)
- Kraljevo Brdo (8.7km)
- Strmenjača (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Slomna Gora
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradina (4.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kelepolje (6.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Graleva (8.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Grablje (7.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šošanj (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mokra Gora (8.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Poljanski Do (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ponor (8.1km)
Airports close to Slomna Gora
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (72.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (131.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (168.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (175.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (211.9km)