Traveling Luck for Brahović Mahala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brahovic Mahala?What's around Brahovic Mahala?
Wikipedia near Brahovic Mahala
Where to stay near Brahović Mahala
The timezone in Brahovic Mahala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 42.7683°, Longitude. 20.8233°
Satellite map around Brahović Mahala
Loading map of Brahović Mahala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brahović Mahala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brahović Mahala (0km)
- Mehović Mahala (0.9km)
- Gornje Prekaze (1.6km)
- Mikušnica (2km)
- Donje Prekaze (2.5km)
- Jašarović Mahala (2.6km)
- Zenelović Mahala (2.7km)
- Hodić Mahala (2.9km)
- Donja Klina (3.4km)
- Ðurak Mahala (3.9km)
- Poljance (4km)
- Boževce (4.4km)
- Srbica (4.4km)
- Galica (4.5km)
- Ljubovac (4.5km)
- Tomislav (4.8km)
- Srednja Klina (4.8km)
- Džamijska Mahala (4.8km)
- Gornja Klina (5km)
- Novo Selo (5.1km)
- Staro Poljance (5.2km)
- Kraljica (5.8km)
- Grudić Mahala (5.8km)
- Recaj Mahala (5.8km)
- Trnavce (5.9km)
- Berance Mahala (6km)
- Kruševac (6.3km)
- Bečić (6.8km)
- Dubovac (7km)
- Kućica (7.1km)
- Ošljane (7.3km)
- Gecaj Mahala (7.3km)
- Košutan Mahala (7.4km)
- Novo Poljance (7.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brahović Mahala
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Doševačko Brdo (5.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Klinsko Polje (3.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Lauša (7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Leskova (5.3km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Jahirova Vodenica (6.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Srbica (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Deluga (6.1km)
Airports close to Brahović Mahala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (33km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (132km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.9km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (210.3km)