Traveling Luck for Bajram Barahtori, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bajram Barahtori?What's around Bajram Barahtori?
Wikipedia near Bajram Barahtori
Where to stay near Bajram Barahtori
The timezone in Bajram Barahtori is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 42.7753°, Longitude. 20.8083°
Satellite map around Bajram Barahtori
Loading map of Bajram Barahtori and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bajram Barahtori, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hodić Mahala (1.5km)
- Brahović Mahala (1.7km)
- Gornje Prekaze (2.2km)
- Mehović Mahala (2.5km)
- Ðurak Mahala (2.5km)
- Zenelović Mahala (2.5km)
- Donja Klina (2.6km)
- Jašarović Mahala (2.9km)
- Srednja Klina (3.1km)
- Gornja Klina (3.3km)
- Tomislav (3.4km)
- Mikušnica (3.6km)
- Donje Prekaze (3.6km)
- Boževce (3.8km)
- Srbica (4.2km)
- Berance Mahala (4.3km)
- Trnavce (4.6km)
- Ljubovac (4.9km)
- Poljance (5.1km)
- Novo Selo (5.4km)
- Kućica (5.5km)
- Galica (5.5km)
- Recaj Mahala (5.6km)
- Košutan Mahala (5.8km)
- Džamijska Mahala (6.2km)
- Staro Poljance (6.5km)
- Gradevci (6.9km)
- Grudić Mahala (6.9km)
- Kruševac (7.1km)
- Gecaj Mahala (7.1km)
- Čolaković Mahala (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bajram Barahtori
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Doševačko Brdo (6.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Klinsko Polje (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Leskova (5.5km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Jahirova Vodenica (5.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Srbica (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Deluga (5.5km)
Airports close to Bajram Barahtori
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (34.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (133.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.6km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (211.1km)