Traveling Luck for Hodić Mahala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Hodic Mahala?What's around Hodic Mahala?
Wikipedia near Hodic Mahala
Where to stay near Hodić Mahala
The timezone in Hodic Mahala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.7714°, Longitude. 20.7933°
Satellite map around Hodić Mahala
Loading map of Hodić Mahala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hodić Mahala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hodić Mahala (0km)
- Ðurak Mahala (1km)
- Donja Klina (1.4km)
- Srednja Klina (2.2km)
- Jašarović Mahala (2.6km)
- Gornja Klina (2.9km)
- Brahović Mahala (2.9km)
- Srbica (3.3km)
- Mehović Mahala (3.4km)
- Berance Mahala (3.4km)
- Gornje Prekaze (3.7km)
- Donje Prekaze (3.9km)
- Tomislav (3.9km)
- Zenelović Mahala (4km)
- Košutan Mahala (4.5km)
- Recaj Mahala (4.5km)
- Novo Selo (4.8km)
- Mikušnica (4.9km)
- Boževce (5km)
- Trnavce (5.1km)
- Kućica (5.2km)
- Poljance (5.3km)
- Čolaković Mahala (5.7km)
- Gecaj Mahala (6km)
- Kotore (6.2km)
- Ljubovac (6.3km)
- Džamijska Mahala (6.5km)
- Staro Poljance (6.7km)
- Kruševac (6.7km)
- Grudić Mahala (6.9km)
- Galica (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Hodić Mahala
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Doševačko Brdo (7.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Dević (7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Klinsko Polje (1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Leskova (6.9km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Jahirova Vodenica (7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Srbica (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Deluga (4.2km)
Airports close to Hodić Mahala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (35.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (134km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (207.1km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (210.6km)