Traveling Luck for Bugarska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bugarska Reka?What's around Bugarska Reka?
Wikipedia near Bugarska Reka
Where to stay near Bugarska Reka
The timezone in Bugarska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0492°, Longitude. 20.9611°
Satellite map around Bugarska Reka
Loading map of Bugarska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugarska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Abut (2.7km)
- Paleško Brdo (3.1km)
- Koščica (3.6km)
- Rudine (3.8km)
- Visikučka (4.3km)
- Grkuljata (4.6km)
- Kurilovca (4.6km)
- Palež (4.6km)
- Velika Kita (4.8km)
- Glavica (5.3km)
- Visoko Brdo (5.3km)
- Mala Kita (5.6km)
- Vilina Stena (5.9km)
- Kurilovo (6km)
- Jarčeva Čuka (6.2km)
- Leskove Glave (6.4km)
- Krnalovo (6.4km)
- Pogledalo (6.9km)
- Ovčarsko Brdo (7.3km)
- Čiker (7.5km)
- Velja Čuka (8km)
- Koznica (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bugarska Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Borčanske Glave (7.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Medveđak (5.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Seljance (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Brestovo (7.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Serbia (7.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vitoše (4.3km)
Airports close to Bugarska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (63km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (157.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (233km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (238.7km)