Traveling Luck for Batkovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Batkovica?What's around Batkovica?
Wikipedia near Batkovica
Where to stay near Batkovica
The timezone in Batkovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.1142°, Longitude. 20.8861°
Satellite map around Batkovica
Loading map of Batkovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batkovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Klopotarska Čuka (1.3km)
- Lisac (2.2km)
- Kneževo Brdo (2.2km)
- Orlova Stijena (2.5km)
- Oštra Čuka (2.7km)
- Stražnjak (3.1km)
- Cuculin (3.2km)
- Patričeva Čuka (3.6km)
- Čiker (3.6km)
- Šiljak (3.8km)
- Koznica (3.8km)
- Čičavica (3.8km)
- Koznica (4km)
- Ðurkov Kamen (4.9km)
- Koprivnica (5.2km)
- Leskove Glave (5.2km)
- Stub (5.2km)
- Kula (5.3km)
- Prosečnica (5.4km)
- Kita (5.8km)
- Milicka Čuka (5.9km)
- Kamilja (6.1km)
- Oblik (6.2km)
- Visoko Brdo (6.3km)
- So (6.4km)
- Rajićeva Gora (6.5km)
- Kokošar (6.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Batkovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Galič (6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Borčanske Glave (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Papratin Do (2.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Česma Zelena Gora (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (5.7km)
Airports close to Batkovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (72.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (167.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (228.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (229.4km)