Traveling Luck for Dobro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobro Brdo?What's around Dobro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Dobro Brdo
Where to stay near Dobro Brdo
The timezone in Dobro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.1667°, Longitude. 20.9642°
Satellite map around Dobro Brdo
Loading map of Dobro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Visoko Brdo (1km)
- Metelica (1.7km)
- Bodina Čuka (1.8km)
- Drenova Glava (2.1km)
- Bukova Glava (2.5km)
- Kamen (2.5km)
- Željevsko Brdo (2.6km)
- Drvnik (2.8km)
- Veliki Skoronje (3.1km)
- Treska (4.1km)
- Begovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Pilatovica (4.6km)
- Milicka Čuka (4.9km)
- Prosečnica (4.9km)
- Kokošar (5.3km)
- Čuka (5.3km)
- Koprivnica (5.3km)
- Stub (5.4km)
- Lenjak (6.1km)
- Rajićeva Gora (6.3km)
- Šiljata Čuka (6.6km)
- Veliki Čir (6.7km)
- Oštra Čuka (6.7km)
- Šiljak (6.9km)
- Koznica (7km)
- Kula (7km)
- Ðurkov Kamen (7.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Dobro Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Latkovica (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pripleta (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Česma Zelena Gora (6.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Štava (1km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Lukovska Banja (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilovac (3km)
Airports close to Dobro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (78.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (171.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (223.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (239km)