Traveling Luck for Blaževska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Blazevska Reka?What's around Blazevska Reka?
Wikipedia near Blazevska Reka
Where to stay near Blaževska Reka
The timezone in Blazevska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2233°, Longitude. 20.9372°
Satellite map around Blaževska Reka
Loading map of Blaževska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blaževska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Velika Glava (1.7km)
- Goleš (2.6km)
- Ćelavica (2.8km)
- Krš (3.3km)
- Šiljata Čuka (3.6km)
- Ilinjača (3.8km)
- Begovo Brdo (3.8km)
- Srnjevica (4km)
- Blaževska Čuka (4km)
- Kljuna (4.4km)
- Oštra Čuka (4.6km)
- Crni Vrh (5.1km)
- Turtelovo (5.1km)
- Željevsko Brdo (5.4km)
- Planinička Stubica (5.4km)
- Treska (5.4km)
- Veliki Skoronje (5.5km)
- Kamen (5.7km)
- Vrletnica (5.8km)
- Velika Kita (6km)
- Bodina Čuka (6.1km)
- Veliki Čir (6.2km)
- Čuka (6.3km)
- Debela Glava (6.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Blaževska Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Latkovica (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Belićka Čuka (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gumnište (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Preslo (4km)
Airports close to Blaževska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (86km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (179km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (198.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (239.8km)