Traveling Luck for Marince, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Marince?What's around Marince?
Wikipedia near Marince
Where to stay near Marince
The timezone in Marince is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.1147°, Longitude. 21.0333°
Satellite map around Marince
Loading map of Marince and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marince, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Marince (0km)
- Trebinje (1.7km)
- Bela Stena (2.5km)
- Belasica (3.1km)
- Bačiće (3.5km)
- Donje Trebinje (3.6km)
- Gornja Trnavica (3.7km)
- Murgula (4.6km)
- Donja Trnavica (5.2km)
- Parduse (5.8km)
- Rečica (6km)
- Ugljare (6.7km)
- Mrče (6.8km)
- Parada (6.8km)
- Brece (7km)
- Lukovo (7.6km)
- Ržana (8.1km)
- Rastelica (8.3km)
- Kokorovica (8.3km)
- Žitinje (8.6km)
- Slatina (8.8km)
- Sipovac (9.1km)
- Strmali (9.2km)
- Dobro Brdo (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Marince
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lepčinjak (6.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Medveđak (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Javor (5.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Gornji Lab (8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Lukovska Banja (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šilovac (8.8km)
Airports close to Marince
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (71.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (162.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (232.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (242.5km)